Re: not grabbing audiochannel....

> > When I try grab from xawtv (for watching TV is picture and sound
> > OK), grabiing is OK only for picture, not for sound. Yes, I have
> > selected correct sound input in mixer!
>
> What about recording only sound with the nice app "record" ( come with
> xawtv). Try use aumix for setting "line1" for recording, instead of
> "mic". If u can't record, problaly u have a sound card problem. Hope
> it helps.

I try this yesterday, but if I run this record application, application is
freeze and not resond to mouse... ;-(

My soundard is emu10k1 and all other sound application is look as
normal. Du you have any tips about this freeze? or any other record
application?

mixer is IMHo ok, because become run all OK. When I have selected
incorrect sound input, recording is OK, but sound is silent.
But my problem is: sound is NOT recorded... :-(((

Do you have any signals about problem with SB ive! soudcard and kernel
2.4.2?

Thanks.
Louci se Lukas Gebauer.

E-mail: gebauerl@xxxxxx