Re: [V4L] Imagenation PXC200 installation

jian peng wrote:

> I use Imagenation PXC200 for image processing and computer vision for mobile
> robots. Yes, it's an expensive card comparing to other TV cards, but it's a
> very good frame grabber. Also I got it from my lab, I don't need to pay for
> it:-)
>
> I also have a USB camera made by Intel. Is there any Linux driver for this
> sort of cameras?
>
> The video4linux archive doesn't have a search engine, so it's a pain in the
> ass if I want to search for any info. Could somebody put a search engine for
> it?

I lost your first post...  Which driver are you using?  If it is the
kernel version, then try the 0.7.x series drivers.  If that doesn't
work, try "downgrading" to 0.6.x series drivers, or try the old
bttv-v4l2 (not bttv2).  I know the PXC200 did work at some stage, if you
could find a driver that works for you it should be no effort to bring
the newer drivers into line.

-justin