Re: [V4L] Imagenation PXC200 installation

Justin Schoeman wrote:
> jian peng wrote:
> >
> > I use Imagenation PXC200 for image processing and computer vision for mobile
> > robots. Yes, it's an expensive card comparing to other TV cards, but it's a
> > very good frame grabber. Also I got it from my lab, I don't need to pay for
> > it:-)

> I lost your first post...  Which driver are you using?  If it is the
> kernel version, then try the 0.7.x series drivers.  If that doesn't
> work, try "downgrading" to 0.6.x series drivers, or try the old
> bttv-v4l2 (not bttv2).

http://beta.strusel007.de/linux/bttv/listing.html

0.6.4h (2.2.x only) has the original code someone has taken from Alessandro
Rubini's driver and put into bttv.  I expect this works.

It is still present in 0.7.x somewhat modified (moved stuff into a function,
translated to new i2c code, turned the long list of i2c write instructions
into a loop, ...).  I don't know if it works.  In theory it should...

In any case it is of course important to use the correct card=??? insmod
option as the extra initialization for the PXC isn't done with all cards
for obvious reasons...

  Gerd

--
Wirtschaftsinformatiker == Leute, die zwar die aktuellen Aktienkurse
jedes Softwareherstellers kennen, aber keines der Produkte auch nur