Re: [V4L] Big Project

Hello,

Just a wild guess, but the AXIS Network Camera might be of value to your
project.
http://www.axis.com/products/camera_servers/index.html

I saw a model 2100 going for $369.00 in the front of GLOBAL catalog. If you
are paying for labor, this may be the way to go.

Kirk Wallace
kwallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx