[V4L] Good multiple port capture cards

I'm trying to find a high quality PCI video capture card with multiple
input ports (which can be used simultaneously) that is supported by
Linux and available in the UK. Failing that, a single port card which
plays nicely when several of them are placed in the same machine. Audio,
TV tuning, and teletext are not required. A hardware JPEG codec isn't
currently required, but it would be preferrable to have in case I decide
to support hardware assisted compression in my application in the future.

I'm also trying to find the Linux Winnov Videum PCI driver-
http://millennium.diads.com/bdirks/ seems to be non-existant.

--
--------------- Linux- the choice of a GNU generation. --------------
: Alex Holden (M1CJD)- Caver, Programmer, Land Rover nut, Radio Ham :