From: bharat tewari [mailto:bharat.tewari@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 11:21 AM
To: video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [V4L] Changing IRQ

hi
i think that with 2.2.x kernels, the shared irqs should work fine and i dont
think changing the IRQs at BIOS level is going to have any impact. You can
disable IRQ in BIOS i.e 10 but then again there is no guarantee that the
others would not use it. And hopefully all use PnP/PCI rather than ISA. One
of the things that may perhaps work for you is changing the slot of the
winTV card, sometimes that helps but i cannot guarantee. In addition, if you
can manually configure the IRQ with some jumper settings then that will also
work, that will surely work but i dont think now the cards come with that
kinda configurations.
anyway these are my tid-bits :)
regds
bharat