Re: [V4L] RDS in /proc/rds? + MiroSound PCMxx

> Hmm, /dev/rds + read()?  One could easily select() then...
>
> Another IMHO useful approach would be a new ioctl for /dev/radio.

The interesting bit here would be establishing how the data is conveyed.
The Cadet card gives you raw blocks (A-D, or A-E in the case of some
messaging services) on reads of /dev/radio and then userspace has to parse
it.  It appears that this other card actually provides sane
interpretations of the data for you, so it won't work the same way.

Ultimately it's all the same content, but the way you get to it has very
little in common.  If there's sufficient interest I'll help out with the
Cadet side since there are a few stations here providing data for testing.