Re: Vertical synchronization

Hi Michael and all,
  I have been asking the question whether BT8x8 cards write video data
directly on to the framebuffer many times. But I got the answer from
your mail. If BT8x8 cards write video data directly on to the
framebuffer, how can we read the video data from "/dev/fb0" instead of
"/dev/video0" ? I am using Microwindows (www.microwindows.org) to
develop a tv viewer application like "Xawtv" which uses "/dev/video0" to
read video streams. I have planned to develop a tv viewer application
which reads the data from "/dev/fb0".