Reward offered

Ok, I have spent all day looking at website, looking
at kernel message logs, reading FAQs and how-tos, and
I cannot figure out how to get this webcam to work
with my Redhat 9 machine.  I'm offering $25 to anyone
who can help me figure this out.  Please contact me in
email with a phone number, and I'll call you up and if
you can talk me through getting images from my
Creative NX webcam to appear on my screen, I'll send
you a non-bouncing check for $25.

This is probably something simple that would take 5
min, but I just can't figure out what it is.

Thanks!