Re: Recommended kernel patches for video capture

Hi Hank,

I've got problems performing capture with a couple of computers.  Can
you give me a brief description of how you compile in chipset-specific
support?  Are there obvious steps in 'make config', or obvious error
messages in the kernel make output to work with?

Thanks,

BJ