video4linux usb WebCam + built in microphone with Echo Cancellation

Hello ,
There are many usb webcams in the market with built in microphone.
Does anybody know about such a webcam which supoorts video4linux
and which it's built in microphone supports  Echo Cancellation?

The reason is : form tests I had made with GnomeMeeting , when using such a
camera with built in microphone but with with no Echo Cancellation feature for the microphone , when you and the other side uses speakers , there is an echo which intensifies during time
until it becomes an unbearable loud noise (like a shrike).

(BTW , I need it for a video application I develop and not for a ready made
application ; but as I googled the net I did not found a satisfiable (not cpu consuming)
solution for echo cancel).

Now also putting the loudspaeker far from the mic or lowering the record level does not solve the problem( unless you compromise on a low quality of voice which I do not
want to ).

regards,
john