Re: Re: Re: Installation V4L2

Hi Carlos,
  What's this ? "Thanks to all that help me."
  It should be as "Thanks to all who helped me". "that" refers to ?
  Anyway improve u'rself.

What Kind of Real Time application u are developing ? Are u using any
real time OS to develop application which uses V4l2 API ?

With Regards,
S.Suriya Mohan.

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 Juan Carlos Granda wrote :
>First. I must apologise for sending 5 times the same mail. I hate
webmail because this situations.

>I could install vanilla kernel 2.4.22 from kernel.org and after
patching it with kraxel patch in my full instalation of RH 9 it just
works.

>The goal of running a bttv v4l2 driver is to keep opened my bttv
device more than once for development of a real time application .