Re: Capture Card

I have a similar question. But I need to do this with 4 PAL video
sources without frame it quality loss. I do not need sound. Only images.
Has anyone used multiple of these cards? Both for capture and playback?
Not at the same time. But both should work.

I would need to read each frame as I need to insert a barcode in the
frame. It is to be part of an existing image processing system that
currently uses VCRs. We would like to move to disks.