Re: interference pattern

hi christian,

> Are you SURE it's not bad cabling? I haven't seen exactly this before, but I
> got rid of something very similar, by exchanging cabling AND end plugs. It's
> possible to get RF-shielded full-metal end-plugs. These helped me alot.

well, i substituted other cabling, and swapped the output with that of my
TV, and saw the same problem. so i don't see how the cabling could be the
problem any more.

> Apart from that, you should be aware that most tv-tuners for computers
> (especially bttv cards) are much more sensitive to noise, compared to regular
> tvs.

that's reasonable and i believe it. it seems to me that i used to be able to
get a clear picture with this card, but i don't know what has changed.

thanks,

aaron.

                            |    aaron brick    |
                            |   aa@xxxxxxxxxx   |