video_window.flags not "idempotent"

Hi all,

I am having problems with some V4L code. In it, I use VIDIOCGWIN to
fill a video_window structure, but when I use that exact same
structure in a VIDIOCSWIN call, ioctl() fails. I think I have
isolated the problem to be the content of the flags member variable
of the video_window struct. If I set it to 0 by hand, VIDIOCSWIN
works. However, VIDIOCGWIN returns video_window.flag == 1.

What does this flag mean, and how can I solve this problem? Manually
overriding it with 0 seems to be a hack to me...

Thanks,

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"a cigarette is the perfect type of pleasure.
 it is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied."
                                                        -- oscar wilde