Re: Pinnacle PCTV Pro MT2032 stereo yet?

Aah, fantastic to see this getting some attention again :)
I was just considering buyign a new card so I can get stereo radio...

You mention that it doesn't work in TV though - I have a year old PCTV
Pro with the MT2032 tuner, and TV stereo works fine (from what I can
tell - and I'm almost certain)

Good luck with any debugging - I gave up asking about this issue as it
seems none of the devs have the time, and I don't have the skills :)

--Michael Pearce