Newer PCTV pro support

Hi,

I just bought a Pinnacle PCTV pro. I thought i made my homework and that it was supported...

I also had problems to get it to work under win2K so i browsed the the pinnacle support website. They have an article about Linux support that reads they work with external developpers to which they provide technical docs and card samples.

I just like to know if it is true ?

For what i've read on this list's archive, the question about newer PCTV Rave/pro support is a monthly topic for the last 6 month and "best" response i've seen is "The card is not supported".

So i'd also like to know if somebody that can develop such a driver is interested ? (Unfortunatly i'm not qualified...)

Or is it that this is not the good list for those queries ?

Thanks for any answer.

Thomas.
--
Insert classic disclaimer for not being a native english speaker...