Problems with image autobalancing and field spatial order

Hello. We have the following problems:

1) Actually (we don't have found which parameter give this effect...) when opening a new input channel, the frames starts completelly white and gradually turns to a normal image in about ten frames. The problem is that we have to switch between channels every frame, and so the images are everytime white.
How can we remove this auto-adjustment in order to get a good image from the first frame? We have tryied chroma_agc parameter of bttv but does not work.

2) We grab interlaced images and sometime it happens that the spatial order fails: we see that the image lines are swapped, because the geometry is no more regular (as well as the color). For example for a triangle we see:

--
-
----

instead of:

-
--
---
----

If anybody wants a complete image with that effect contact me in private.

We are using kernel 2.6, because is the only one that with our hardware solves some IRQ problems, but we don't know if the bttv contained in it is updated or not...

Thanks to everyone that can help in any way.

Sandro