Re: Output to TV

I have never tried it as I haven't gotten around to buy it yet.
But I was recommended to get
ASUS V9180Vs which has the Nvidia FeForce4 MX440-8X.

From: "Brian Gray" <whutshisname@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Output to TV
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:45:03 -0500

I'm trying to build a Digital Video Player. It doesn't necessarily have to capture new video (it would be nice if it could), but it does need to be able to output video to TV with good quality. I have quite a few videos at varying resolutions that I would like to play on my 35 in. TV instead of my 17 in. monitor. The TV has S-Video, AV inputs, or Coax, so cards with any of those adapters will be find. What I'm looking for is a recommendation on a card that has good-great results outputting to a non HD Television. Is there any card that people have experienced especially good results with, or will any card with TV out work just as well?

Thanks,
Brian