EZCAM II USB

For those who are interested in a USB kernel module for compatability with the EZONICS EZCAM II USB (with the conexant chipset, not the OV511), I have sent an email to Conexant and they are willing to provide support (I think?? They never implied otherwise ;-) ). The reply email from their support desk is attached.
I also have one of them, so if you're really interested, I can test your code.
I don't exactly have the skills to program such a driver, which is why I thought posting was the most appropriate thing to do.
High School Computer Science II :-)

--
"De-fault!  The two sweetest words in the English language."
                -- Homer Simpson

"Bill Gates, when did you realize you were creating a monopoly? Senator, monopoly is a game....I'm trying to control the f***ing world"
~Robin Williams

Seriously, www.homestarrunner.com

Scott "Action" Jackson - scott_j@xxxxxxxxxxxx
--- Begin Message ---
Please go to the website at www.conexant.com. Refer to the list of sales
offices by selecting Worldwide Sales on left side of screen and contact the
one nearest you. The Applications Engineers in that office will be able to
assist you.
Thank you.
-

                      "Scott Jackson"
                      <scott_j@ajackson        To:       literature@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                      .org>                    cc:
                                               Subject:  EZonics EZcam II USB Conexant
                      08/01/2003 02:56
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      scott_j

Hello,
I would like to request information regarding the conexant compression chip
found in EZonics' EZcam II USB. I wish to start an effort to build kernel
drivers for such webcams under linux/unix based systems. Any information
you have regarding such an effort (ie: compression specs, decompression
software source code, etc.) would be much appreciated.
Scott Jackson

--
"De-fault!  The two sweetest words in the English language."
                -- Homer Simpson

"Bill Gates, when did you realize you were creating a monopoly? Senator,
monopoly is a game....I'm trying to control the f***ing world"
~Robin Williams

Seriously, www.homestarrunner.com

Scott "Action" Jackson - scott_j@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(See attached file: attu7g3z.dat)