Re: saa7134/Fly Video 3000 problems

Well I have managed to get the video looking good.  I had to set the
tuner type to 37.  Now the only problems left are full screen and
sound.  I think the reason fullscreen isn't working is unrelated to the
saa7134 driver, and is related to my video driver.  So this leaves
sound.  Does anyone know how to get the sound working?

(I'm using an SBLive! card, and the fly video's line out is connected to
the sblive's line in)

Thanks,
Jason