Re: saa7134 stability

Hey,
	I was just planning on using apps that use v4l2, like XAWTV.  Just for
basic TV viewing and recording.  Say, is a 1ghz athlon tbird enough
horse power to record 640x480 and encode in mpeg2 in realtime (or any
descent codec for that matter)?  Or do you really need something with
more horse power?

Thanks,
Jason