Re: Re: Device or resource busy error using bttv-0.9.11

Hi herman and Tom,
Thanks for u'r comments and suggestions. Now it works as I expected. But when ffmpeg recording the live TV show the motion of the video streams in xawtv is bit slow. Then when i stop recording, that is when i stop ffmpeg recording video streams there is no audio in xawtv. Then after i increased the channel number I can hear the sound. That is there is no audio in xawtv when i just stop ffmpeg. What will be the reason and how to rectify the same ?

With Regards,
S.Suriya Mohan.