Re: VIDIOCSYNC and bad data

well, i went back to my 2.4.20 kernel, and i do have the problem, but its a
lot less noticable.  instead of a large percentage of the frame being missing
almost all the time, every few minutes, a couple of lines are missing, and
its almost unnoticable if i dont memset the frame and you arent looking for
it.

i decided to go back to my 2.6.0-test2 kernel, but i turned of smp ( i dont
have an smp machine) and switched from acpi to apm and im getting the same
behavoiur that i did in 2.4.20, it occasionally misses, but its not really
noticable. so its at least usable now, even if the problem really isnt fixed
(although, if anybody has any idea on why this is, that would be nice)

thanks for all the help
thomas
spiralman@xxxxxxxxxxxx