Re: Question about I2C and BTTV

Dear Justin Schoeman:

Thank you very much for your information.  I took a
look at the web site of LM_Sensors project and found
that they control the componts on a motherboard using
I2C.  I wonder if it makes any different in I2C
control between directly on motherboard and thru PCI
under Linux?

Thanks again for your time and help.

hobobcat

 --- Justin Schoeman <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
的郵件內容:> Have a look at the lmsensors project
(sorry - don't