bttvgrab

Hello all,

I'm having trouble getting my Hauppauge WinTV (bt878) card working with
bttvgrab on a linux maching running Mandrake 8.1.

I'm able to determine that video is getting to the line-in port.  When I
try to grab images with bttvgrab, I get only only 1/2 the buffer filled
with data, and the data is jumbled as if the sync with the video is off.
The video signal is NTSC.  I specify the bttvgrab call with:

	bttvgrab -Q -o X -w512 -W480 -S1

I've tried seemingly all other combinations of possible flags with no
success.  Oddly, if I specify -N PAL or -N SECAM the data fills the buffer
but is still jumbled.

My modules.conf file is currently set as:

# i2c
alias char-major-89     i2c-dev
options i2c-core        i2c_debug=1
options i2c-algo-bit    bit_test=1

# bttv
alias char-major-81     videodev
alias char-major-81-0   bttv
options bttv            card=10 radio=1
options tuner           debug=0

I have also tried other options here all without success (but I really do
not know what to do here...).

Any help in solving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Tom