Innes Radio Capture FM 0.1.0

Hi ppl,
I have released version 0.1.0 of the Innes Corp Radio Capture FM card on
<http://www.aussec.com/innes/>.  It now includes a small utility that will
do the changing of the IOCTLs as a demo.

Changes from version 0.0.0:
* each FM channel is now available on a separate device
* IOCTL changes to the sampling rate are now conveyed to the on board SR
converter
* deemphasis change now works
* a dead link on the web site has been fixed

Known issues:
* The deemphasis setting utilises a bit from the tuner flags
	- is this likely to be a problem? How should this be dealt with?
* SMP safety
* busy waits are not yet gone
	- I am not sure how to deal with this.  Are there any
	examples/doco?
* the read function is grossly inefficient.  The read of each channel
copies data separately from the DMA buffer to the local read buffer which
gets sent to the user as they request it.
	- What I really want to do is synchronise the two read streams and
	do the copying from the DMA buffer to the two read buffers in one
	hit.  Are there any examples/doco of this?
* the poll function may be incorrect/incomplete.
	- I don't understand its use.  Where can I find documentation for
	this?

tom.