XAWTV and lircrc

Hi,
I am trying to correlate my remote control (PixelView Pro) with "XAWTV" using the "irexec" client program. Following is the ".lircrc"
file which is passed as parameter to "irexec".

begin
    prog = irexec
    button = power
    #; echo tv power, turn on
    config = xawtv &
    config = xawtv-remote quit ; echo tv power, turn off
    #flags = once
end

begin
    prog = irexec
    button = zoom
    config = xawtv-remote fullscreen
end

begin
    prog = irexec
    button = function
config = xawtv-remote setstation back ; echo xawtv setstation back
end

begin
    prog = irexec
    button = chan+
    config = xawtv-remote setstation next ; echo xawtv next
end

begin
    prog = irexec
    button = chan-
    config = xawtv-remote setstation prev ; echo xawtv prev
end

begin
    prog = irexec
    button = vol+
config = xawtv-remote msg "`aumix -v +10 -v q`" ; echo xawtv volup
end

begin
    prog = irexec
    button = vol-
config = xawtv-remote msg "`aumix -v -10 -v q`" ; echo xawtv voldn
end

begin
    prog = irexec
    button = 0
    repeat = 1
    config = xawtv-remote setinput Composite1
end
begin
    prog = irexec
    button = 1
    repeat = 1
    config = xawtv-remote setstation 0
end
begin
    prog = irexec
    button = 2
    repeat = 1
    config = xawtv-remote setstation 1
end

After "XAWTV" starts up, only the chan+ and chan- works properly. The channels from 1 to 9 works for a while and remain silent later. There after no keys in the remote respond. Help me by providing the correct
"lircrc" file and ways to how to correlate remote with XAWTV.

With Regards,
S.Suriya Mohan.

Click below to experience Sooraj R Barjatya's latest offering
'Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon' starring Hrithik, Abhishek
 & Kareena http://www.mpkdh.com