Re: YUV?

Hey John,

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 18:10, PlasmaJohn wrote:
> > ... then every application would benefit from it when they are all converted
> > to use gstreamer :->
> Er, do you use GNOME or KDE?  I find both too heavyweight and don't use
> either.  The point of this non-sequitir is that assuming your favorite project
> will be the one true choice is .. naieve.

Don't take this as an offense, but this is a bit short-sighted. Both KDE
and Gnome have stated that GStreamer will likely be their standard
multimedia interface. The KDE multimedia peeps are expected to adapt
GStreamer (including the Qt Gst bindings) for KDE 4.0, Gnome has already
adapted GStreamer in Gnome-2.2, and will adapt GStreamer more into its
core in 2.4. Gnome-3.0 (and probably KDE-4.0) will probably go together
with GStreamer-1.0.

If you want something more low-level, try libcolorspace
(http://www.codecs.org/), it has a GStreamer plugin. ;-).

Oh btw, the format you describe looks really weird, are you sure you
didn't forget to set the spacing or so in a certain register? Just a
wild guess...

Ronald

--
Ronald Bultje <rbultje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>