Re: patch(bttv-0.7.102): Radio fixes #2 for msp34xxD; dag's wintv radio

cheapisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>My Hauppauge Win/TV pci with FM radio still does not work.
>In fact, I am unsure if I have ever had proper radio reception
>with this card.

Can you please re-evaluate using "Line Out" from the card directly?
We need to rule out, there is a problem with btaudio (even if it works fine for your TV sound). Of course when we get radio via line out working, the next would be radio via btaudio.

Hm...
OK. I get an almost decent signal/audio with line out. for simple={0|1}.
Except for the hiss. I must try the onboard via audio some day...
There is still some annoying interference. I can't tell if this is a problem with the card, code or my wiring. It does not appear when watching TV.

I have made two samples available:
http://home.online.no/~grsoerda/radiosound-lineout000.ogg

So line-out is better than btaudio ?
Did any of the latest bttv versions change anything into better or worse for your card (line-out vs. btaudio)?
Can you receive other radio stations fine ?
Do you have fine radio reception in Windows (to rule out bad cabling/defective card) ?

-
Gunther