(AMMENDED)how to write real time video app on Linux (iPAQ)

Thank you in advance for your help

if you think you can't offer helps on iPAQ, but you can do the same thing in simple linux PC, just tell me how you do it in Linux, I may cross complie any program for my iPAQ myself,

Many thanks for your help

> Dear ALL,
>
> Hello everybody, I hope to ask for help about how to write a program for iPAQ (running a linux called familar linux) as a client to receive real time video data
>
> Now I have a PPP over bluetooth working between a Linux laptop and a iPAQ 3630 running familar 0.6, OPIE.

> My idea is to use the Linux Laptop as a server, may be using v4l2, capture video data from a logitech web cam (the web cam is running now) the nsend the he video data (i will do the encoding part, may be compressed by H.263) from the Linux machine to the iPAQ, i.e. the client side is for receiving and displaying video data, real time,

> The main point is only one way transmission is required in my project, my iPAQ don't have any camera, thus program or ipkg like vic, mpeg_play, mplayer may not suit the needs.
>

> What I hope to know is
>

> 1)how to send video data captured by web cam to network
  2)how to receive video, through UDP  on iPAQ in a real time manner.