ATI All-In-Wonder (Pro)

Hello,

I'm a first timer here and practically a newbe in the whole Linux world.
I just upgraded to the RedHat 7.3 and have every thing working on my
machine, except, you guest it: my video capture card. Now I have a ATI
All-In-Wonder (Pro) 8 MB pci card, that is about 5 years old. I
initially thought that having such a old card would be a snap for Linux,
being that it took so long for programers to create linux drivers for
the newer cards and the markets are not busting their butts for the
Linux users.

Well this is what I have done thus far: I loaded the kernel - source
package so that I could find out if my card was on there. Well it it
said that "card=63 - ATI TV-Wonder" and "card=64 - ATI TV-Wonder VE,"
are listed, however, I can't tell if these are my cards?

/usr/scr/linux*/Documentation/video4linux/bttv/Cardslist

Then I checked to see if Linux was detecting my video card: $ lspci  and
it said that it was, however, no mention about the tv tuner, nor the
capture part?

So then I went into /ect/modules.conf  and added: "options bttv
card=63." Nothing, so I tried card=64, nothing. Now, I also noticed
while I was poking around, that in
/usr/scr/linux*/Documentation/video4linux/bttv/  that there was also
another file called modules.conf in there that had this line added
already:

/usr/scr/linux*/Documentation/video4linux/bttv/ modules.conf.

This is what was listed there:

# i2c
alias char-major-89 i2c-dev
options i2c-core i2c_debug=1
options i2c-algo-bit bit_test=1

# bttv
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 bttv
options bttv  card=2 radio=1
options tuner  debug=1

So, my thinking is, should I go ahead and change this conf file, or
leave it, or just stick to adding to the conf file in /etc/modules.conf?
I have tried many different combination so far, and none worked.
Whenever I fire up Xawtv, it can't find the card.

Any ideas?

TOM:)