Re: Latest Test Results (was Re: Recent xawtv, overlay broken with V4L2)

The latest are not in the saa7134 listing directory.
Use http://bytesex.org/snapshot. The most recent is dated jan 10.

I haven't had time to look at it yet though.

T.C.

----
Wan Tat Chee (Lecturer)
School of Computer Science, Univ. Science Malaysia,
11800 Minden, Penang, Malaysia.          Ofc Ph: +604 653-3888 x 3617
Internet: tcwan@xxxxxxxxx            Web: http://nrg.cs.usm.my/~tcwan
GPG Key : http://nrg.cs.usm.my/~tcwan/tcw_gpg.asc
F'print : FB0F CED7 85A5 ECF9 DEF0  50E8 A550 A0D2 8638 B1EB