Looking for help with ATI Wonder TV card under Redhat - poor quality

Looking for a little bit of help getting my ATI-Wonder TV card working
under Redhat 7.3

I tried getting it installed and here is where I am, maybe someone can give me a few more pointers:

- I installed the card, ran "modprobe bttv", it loaded the bttv drivers. Lsmod listed them.

- I Loaded xawtv, and I got a picture!

But I now have a few issues:

- the picture is really poor. Each channel is black and white, each channel is offset verticaly like 20 percent, and the picture is fairly poor quality.
- I'm getting no sound that I can tell

Any thoughts what might be going on? It is NOT the cable quality because normal cable on TV is OK and when I had this card installed under windows I was getting great channel quality, so this is either a driver issue or maybe xawtv.

Thoughts?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

csswanson@xxxxxxxxx