Re: (no subject)

No, no change of address- I only subscribed once, through this address. When I simply send a message "unsubscribe" I receive a message from the server to the effect "command format is: usubscribe [password] [emailaddress]"

So I send the message again with password and email, get no further response from the message server, but still get messages...