Re: Misleading informations on "official" v4l2 website

Hi
I was one of the people looking for info on V4l2.

Could there bee some more info on this?   In particular,
is it worthwhile/not too dificult
to try to convert v4l apps to v4l2,
and how is it to be done?

(I'm maintaining the v4l1 cpia webcam driver)
I've already converted it to the new file-ops interface
that was put into 2.4.19.

Is that part of v4l2?
What advantages would v4l2 bring apart from multiple
opens, etc.

Some short FAQ doc about such issues would be useful.

Duncan