From: "alessandro bonvicini" <a.bonvicini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <motion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 11:35 PM
Subject: scanline shift down or up

Hi all,
I take the opportunity to send to all of you my best whishes for a  merry
christmas and a happy new year.

Too , I ask if some has already encontered my problem. I have an averez card
with two input that work very well with bttv 0.8.38 and 0.7.100, but
sometimes  the grabbed image is shifted down or up of a scanline in a totally
random way. I use this card with a motion detection program, "motion by
jeroeen vreeken" and this behavior trigger often some falses alarm.
Is there any way to control this problem/bug/feature?
Ans, is there any way to disable the ACG gain control of the card via
software?

Thank  a lot.
Alex

--