running 2 webcam simultaneously

Hie people,

          I am trying to run to xawtv simultaneously using 2 webcam as my inputs. I am using logitech quickcam express and the driver is the one obtained from sourceforge.net for logitech quickcam express. One big problem now. How do I share the bandwith between 2 webcams so that I can run 2 webcams simultaneously. I want to watch my 2 places simulataneously with 1 xawtv for 1 webcam. Therefore, I would be running 2 xawtv with each xawtv for each webcam. I am a new user and details for the command would be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.

cheers,
matthias

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com