Winnov Videum ISA Card

I hate to be a pest, but I have been working on this project for about three weeks and have made no progress and am getting very frustrated and discouraged.  If anyone can help me I would be very appreciative.  I would like to get an ATI All in Wonder PCI card working with mpeg4ip.  I have gotten it to work with xawtv and avview, but I have been told that mpeg4ip is compatable with v4l1 and not v4l2, which xawtv and avview can use.  I have loaded the (Gatos) ATI.2 modules as well already.  I want to use mp4live to stream live video to a Darwin Streaming Server, and mpeg4ip is the only free program I know of that can do this.  I dont have the money to buy a different video capture card.  When I run mp4live it gives the error: "can't open /dev/video0: no such device".  I am useing Redhat 8.0.

I would be very greatful if someone would help.