From: Robert Reid [mailto:robreid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 5:19 AM
To: video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Creating Quicktime videos

Hi list,

Is there an application I can use to create quicktime videos?  I have
got streamer to record from the capture device and create a quicktime
movie, but I was wondering if there was an application to create them
from existing video files (without having to write my own using the
quicktime4linux library).

Regards,
Rob