scanline shift down

Hi all, my card is a averez key  (works whit card=41 criver parameter) with
two input composite (one native and one s-vhs).
I have the following problem. When  I capure from the card my program, motion
by jeroeen vreeken, very often trigger e false detection because some frame
are displaced toward the bottom of a half line. The shifted scanline is black
. It seems to be a syncrionization probelm, but I don't know how to do. Is
there any option in the bttv drive that can help to workaround this behavior?
Is it possibile to tune the driver in anyway ?
Thank a lot in advance
Alex

--
Alessandro Bonvicini - Synervis