BGR->RGB

Hi all!

I have created a small application that simply displays an "RGB" image on a
GTK+ window, just for testing purposes that everything works ok with my
camera/frame grabber setup. Unfortunately, the image I receive when I
specify RGB24 palette is actually BGR24. I have tried to swap the relevant
bytes, but there is a huge overhead. Basically, I miss half of the frames!

Being new to v4l programming, I am asking for your help and experience. Does
anyone know a workaround for this that would enhance the speed of the
conversion? Is there perhaps a way to get true RGB24 using v4l?

I would very much appreciate a reply. Cheers!

/G