Re: penguin on i2c bus after motherboard change (PCTVpro,with msp34xx)

How I got the PCTVpro working (I'm 100% sure it's a pro-version):
-I'm sure it's no IRQ-conflict but to make people happy about the many
IRQ, the card shares I decided to put the card in slot 4, where according
to the Interrupt Request Table for my Motherboard on default no IRQ is
shared.
-When I tried to reboot, machine hangs on boot.
-Then I dropped out all other cards and rebooted successfully
-Then I tried to watch TV and works without sound going off!
:-)
-I was so happy, put in all my other cards back, rebooted....but no TV
sound - it doesn't worked any more!
:-(
-I decided to switch off all insmod-options
-sound worked! without msp3400! and got misdetected as pctv/rave?

I'm wondering why it is misdetected (and works no longer with card=52,
which is a PCTVpro (and has worked on my old motherboard a7a266), but I
will not touch config as long there will be sound.
:-P