Re: FlyVideo LR25/Zoran 36120

Viestissä Lauantai 16. Marraskuuta 2002 12:56, Jaakko H Kyro kirjoitti:
> Hi!
>
> Anybody had success with this card? It has a Zoran chipset and the saa7110
> chip. I couldn't find any information on this card except that this
> particular card is not supported by the bttv driver. :)
>
> Things I've tried so far:

<clip>

OK, some more info concerning this card:
I got rid of the "No buffer space available" error, by using the bigphysarea
patch. I just forgot to run lilo in the first place.

I'm still not able to capture anything. It seems that the card has no
channels or inputs enabled. This is totally independent of the card type I
give as an option to modprobe. When using the v4lctl, it lists the
capabilities of the card, but says there are neither inputs nor channels.
The card has a tuner and a SVHS input.

Are there any other modules, which I should try, or any other options that may
affect this?

--
Jaakko Kyrö