Pinnacle PCTV Pro

I'm very new to linux but would like to get my tv card working on it.
I've got the application running, but it cannot tune in to any channels.
This seems to be the same problem as you had, but I don't really
understand how to use these patches, how to get it working. All I can
get at the moment is static.
I'm using Xandros desktop.

Do you think you could help me?

Thanks
Edward

Quote:
Good point!  Sorry about those.. dunno what happened.

Basically, the message was to say I'd fixed the problems, and to
apologise to you all.  It was the patch - as you correctly pointed out,
I don't think it contained the necessary tuner patches to enable the
tda9887 support required for the mt2032 tuner.  It's up and running
using the patches from bytesex.org (slaps head for not trying them
earlier), the tuner is picked up, the tda9887 is enabled and all is
well.  Now running 2.4.20-rc1 with the i2c, bttv and tuner patches from
bytesex.org.

Thanks for your help, I've sent a mail to the guy who maintained the
other patch set to let him know, but have had no reply yet.

Cheers,

Philip.