Re: Pinnacle PCTV Pro

On lør, 2002-11-09 at 00:03, Philip Dodd wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As a follow-up, S-video with a signal taken from the SCART on my telly
> works fine.
I think this verifies that the bttv-driver is working. The
non-functional part is the tuner driver. What kernel and version of
bttv-package are you using? Try adding the parameter bttv_debug=1 to the
bttv-driver and debug=1 to tuner.o (load tuner before bttv) and use
dmesg when loading the drivers and when tuning and look for any error
messages.

  The colours aren't great but I'm guessing that's cos I