Von: video4linux-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:video4linux-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Mårten
Björkman
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. November 2002 13:55
An: video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Weird colours?

Hi ALL,

Even if I think my problem does not have anything to do with the
v4l driver, I still believe people here have some expereience to
share. The problem I have is the following:

Different colour channels seem not to be properly aligned y-wise,
which means that images look striped along the horizonal direction.
As an affect of that bright borders of darker objects in the image
will become reddish or greenish above and below the objects.

The card I'm using is a Pinnacle PCTV Pro one. I understand that
this card is quite low-end, but I'm still interested to hear if
anyone else has had similar experiences.

Have a nice day,

Mårten Björkman