From: "Van Den Abeele Kristof" <Kristof.VanDenAbeele@xxxxxx>
To: <video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Suggestions for a new Video Card ???
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:23:39 +0100

Hello List ,

As a Linux-Video newbie I want to buy a new video card , but with following conditions :

- TV tuner capabilities

- Dual head ( I'm used to have 2 monitors , which is so easy once you've tasted it )

- Geforce 4 family

- Redhat 8.0 complete compatible

I have a budget around ? 300.

Could somebody suggest me a decent card , or which certainly NOT to buy , hints , tips , ...

Thx a lot ,

Kristof