Re: Support for HDTV cards

> As I understand it, there is currently no linux support for any of the HDTV
> tuner cards out there, right? But, is linux support being worked on or likely
> for any of them?

I own a Hauppauge WinTV-HD card. Happauge confirmed the TeraLogic 880 (Janus) chip is used on the WinTV-HD card. That is all the information Hauppage can give me.

TeraLogic has not responded ot my request for information yet. I don't have access to a logic scope for reverse engineering as I am currently unemployed.

I have the time, interest, and ability to write a driver. All I need is the programming information. Does anyone have a suggestion?