bt254/bt261 documentation ?

Hi,

I am currently working on some software that used to run on an an old frame grabber (Imagraph Precision/Chroma-P). In order to port this software to a new platform some documentation on the bt254 and bt261 chips would be nice.

Brooktree who used to produce these two common chips have been taken over by conexant. A quick scan of Conexant's website does not indicate that they provide any documentation for these chips, so I wondered whether any of you have some technical documentation on these or if you know where to find it. Imagraph's website www.imagraph.com does not respond at all.

Thanks in advance,
- Christian